-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I had so many Grand Plans while studying... Learning a 3rd language was one of them! Now all my time is spent shopping for a prom dress, and when I get home I just want to be a potato and rest my legs. Hahah. I must seem very fortunate to be able to talk like that at all, and I think it is a good thing.
For now, there is a new object to conquer, and that is my iphone4s! :))
I need to spend the rest of my holidays (i.e. after December) wisely.
I was out at Plaza Singapura today and saw a Sesame Street performance, with Elmo, Ernie, Bert and Cookie Monster dancing. It was a very pretty sight. Surprisingly, I started to feel a little sad about times gone by, times in my childhood, when mum read me stories before bed, when I asked questions about picture books, when I babbled nonsensical stuff and my mum entertained all my babble in her own babble-speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment