-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Am now in the comfort of my brother's room (?), save for the fact that it doesn't smell as sweet as my own room. Anyway, the reason I came on here was to loudly announce my relief that it is over. Today was the last session. Yay!

I don't think I'll ever stand within 10 metres of a senior of this cca wing again.

---------

When school starts every thing will go back to square one again-- I'll lose my head in worry about results and all that stuff.
At least I hope that doesn't happen again.
We'll see...

---------

Going back to school these 2 saturdays brought me within close proximity of the elite
(humanities) students. And I really think that in jc, your social life starts in your cca.

---------


No comments:

Post a Comment