-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Now my heart is gold, my feet are right
And I'm racing out on the desert plains all night



Oh my gosh this is a lovely lovely song. It was the perfect song to play in the most recent Spiderman movie, when they met each other and they were standing across each other on the street :D I remember the moment when I was in the cinema, and this song played, and then I felt this warm fuzzy feeling all over. I don't think I'll forget it. I would even go so far as to say that I want this song played at my wedding, just that the lyrics are a little sad and dark. Maybe at my funeral. Aw man, why so morbid, I want to listen to this song whenever I feel like it, like now. I don't know if I'll even know what goes on at my own funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment