-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, December 30, 2013

Some scattered late night opinions. I just can't sleep right now. Given that I just came back from 2 days of busking, it's gonna be very samba-related. But I can say for sure that joining samba was one of the best decisions of my (young) life. Other decisions just pale in comparison, they seem to be chance occurrences compared to this. Because I think samba has made a huge print on my life, that's why. Sometimes I don't enjoy it because... just because. Sometimes it majorly gets in the way of other more important stuff; sometimes I feel uncomfortable. And these negative moments make me declare that we live in a deeply superficial world and in graver instances they have thrown me into existential crises. But I've learnt to see beyond that. What's more important is
a) recognizing that you're just a very tiny cog in the universe (or maybe you aren't even a cog; you're just a particle floating about)
b) contributing what you have anyway
c) knowing who you are and why you make certain decisions
d) having explosions of fun at the same time

^_^

Somehow, feeling small makes me feel very carefree. I can do anything I please. Or, I feel infinite. And the world around me will dance and clap and smile with me. Because everyone loves feeling free.

No comments:

Post a Comment