-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Don't just live. Live life as you want it to be. That would be synonymous with living life to its fullest, I think.

On a side note, I concede. I concede that my personality type is ISFP. which was the first ever result I got when I was in secondary school or something. Changed a lot over the years-- and this rings true of ISFPs, who are described as hard to know. ;) so that explains all these years of me trying to find out who I am and not being pleased with the descriptions I got with each personality type.
Not that it matters, I don't really give a hoot what type I am anymore.
Because what matters is not who I am (would anyone know it of themselves?) but what I want out of the sacred thing called life.
Shall end of with a quote I've lifted from the personality type page of ISFPs, ahahaha:
"I change during the course of a day. I wake and I’m one person, and when I go to sleep I know for certain I’m somebody else." -- Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment